Personal information we may collect from you
The personal information we collect includes your name, email address, and any other information you provide such as details of your enquiries. We also collect information about the pages you view on the Website, the length of time you are on the Website, the type of browser you use and your geographical location.
Before you provide us with any information about a third party you must have that person’s consent to do so.
How we use your Personal Information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- respond to any requests, comments or complaints you make about our services;
- customise your experience on the Websites;
- send you marketing newsletters and emails if you have requested them;
- analyse our business and our market market in general
We will not:
- Send you communications that you do not expect to receive as part of your relationship with us
- Disclose your personal information (unless authorised to do so) except as mentioned below
- Sell/rent contact information lists to parties who are not part of our business
Disclosing your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Persons whom we are required to do so by law;
- Persons where we reasonably believe that it is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health.
Accessing your Personal Information
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 you may at any time access and change your personal information or subscribed services. Pressure Worx will take all reasonable steps to keep your information secure and requests that you keep your information as current as possible so that it may continue to improve our service to you.
Internet and Browsers
We may also use a cookie to record details such as a unique user identity and general registration details on your PC. This helps us recognise you on subsequent visits to the Website so that you don’t have to re-enter your registration details each time you visit us.
Most browsers allow you to change your settings as to whether to accept cookies or not. You do not need to have cookies turned on to access the Website.
Pressure Worx may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties, including advertisers and suppliers. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your contact information, we’ll may not be able to assist with your enquiries. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com
29 October 2019