Shell & Tube
Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
Pressure Worx is a leader in the design and supply of specialized niche area and standard shell & tube heat exchangers across a wide range of industries. Our shell and tube heat exchangers are custom designed and manufactured in conformance with the latest ASME Section VIII Div.1, AS1210 and TEMA standards. As a result, we ensure secure mechanical integrity and meet your needs.
We offer specialized thermodynamics expertise with well-trained and experienced thermal process design and mechanical engineering staff. In addition, we use both in-house developed application specific software and are licensed users of AspenONE®.
Customisable and standard shell & tube heat exchanger designs for a wide variety of applications.
- Fixed tubesheet, U-Tube, Floating tubeplate, Tube in Tube, Single or Multi-pass
Sizes from 50 to 2000 NB in diameter, in lengths up to 15m.
- High pressure design & supply capability, operating pressures to 500 bar(g)
- Design expertise with codes including ASMEVIII Div.1, AS1210, API660, TEMA C/B/R.
- Experience in a wide range of materials to suit each application including: Carbon Steel, Cr/Mo, Stainless Steels, Duplex, Super Duplex, Copper-Nickel, Titanium, etc.
We supply units for new installations and direct replacements or upgrades of existing units (including Flotech and Greenlane Technologies Heat Exchangers).
We work with Lloyds, SGS, Plant & Building Services etc for 3rd party design verification, fabrication inspections and testing.
Whether a single pass exchanger with a fixed tubesheet, a multi-pass design with a floating tubeplate, or u-bundle design, we can provide the most economical and reliable design to meet your requirements.
Our expertise includes shell & tube heat exchangers for:
- extreme pressure gases; oil field / refinery and gas processing equipment;
- industrial refrigeration – oil coolers, condensers, evaporators and economisers;
- dairy CIP/Water heaters & hygienic solutions;
- H2S plant exchangers;
- pulp & paper industry, boiler feed water heaters;
- air, gas compressor inter and after-coolers;
- carbon dioxide condensers;
- kettle re-boilers;
- hydraulic and lubrication oil coolers;
- generator stator and bearing coolers and transformer coolers for electric utilities